We have been offering a wide range of gynecologic services at Gwinnett OB-GYN to women in our community for over 30 years. These include, but are not limited to:
- Well Woman Visit ("annual visit").
- Colposcopy for the management of abnormal pap smears.
- Infertility evaluation.
- STD Screening.
- Comprehensive contraceptive counseling and management.
- Vaccinations, including Gardasil (HPV), TDap, and flu shots.
- Menopause management.
- Evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Management of ovarian cysts.
- Management of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Evaluation of pelvic pain.
- Treatment of vaginal and bladder infections.
- Evaluation of breast disorders such as lumps, pain, nipple discharge.
- Endometriosis managment.
- Evaluation of Pelvic relaxation conditions.
- Osteoporosis managment.
- We can manage your mammography and bone density study needs.
- We have an on-site ultrasonography (OB and GYN) Monday through Friday.
- We have an on-site phlebotomists to obtain lab specimens in our office.
- We are well connected to a wide range of other specialty services to assist you with referrals if needed.
At Gwinnett OBGYN we are committed to providing you with a personal and superior gynecologic experience to keep you healthy and manage your health care needs as they arise.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!