Ujuka Iloabuchi, M.D.
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, City College of New York, 2002
- Doctor of Medicine: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2011
- Residency, OB/GYN: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 2015
- High risk Obstetrics, Contraception, Adolescent gynecology
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Affiliated with Gwinnett OB/GYN Associates since 2015
- Married with 1 daughter
- Fluent in English and Igbo
- Enjoys spending time with family, traveling, trying new restaurants
Dr. Ujuka Iloabuchi received her Bachelor of Science degree with honors from the City College of New York where she majored in Biochemistry. She went on to medical school at the Mount Sinai school of Medicine in NY. In medical school, she discovered her passion for women's health. Fueling this desire, she moved to Atlanta, GA where she completed her internship/residency at Grady Memorial Hospital and Emory Dept. of Gynecology and Obstetrics. She enjoys caring for women in all stages of life from puberty, to reproductive years, to menopause and beyond. She is excited to be newest member of the Gwinnett OB/GYN Associates team. Her special interests are in high risk obstetrics, contraception, preventive care, minimally invasive procedures for gynecologist issues. She is married with one daughter. Her hobbies include spending time with family, trying new restaurants, reading and traveling. Having grown up in Nigeria, Ujuka is fluent in English and Igbo.